Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Weekend/ Hailee's haircut

We have been enjoying the weekend around our house. Friday evening Jesse got called out around 4:30 and worked late, so the kids and I just hung out outside. Hailee took a bike ride while I walked beside her a few laps around our divison. Austin has so many neighbor friends that he keeps busy. By the time we came in, got cleaned up and ready for bed we were exhausted...

Saturday was a great day to. Jesse worked on stuff he wanted to get done outside. I cleaned the pool while the kids swam. Then we just stayed around the house. I love those weekends where you just kind of relax at home or get things done at home with no plans really. Nice family time!! Jesse did get called out a few times.

Sunday, well where to begin. Jesse got called out twice~ no he isn't on call but it has been that kinda weekend. Hailee decided that she was going to cut her own hair. Yeah, I wasn't to happy. She came to me carrying about an inch lock of hair. It isn't really noticeable~ thank goodness. She was crying after she did it and carried the hair to me saying, "I'M SORRY MOMMY." I couldn't yell or anything I just kept asking her where she cut it from, and it ends up that she cut her pony tail. WOW. I put it in an envelope to keep and wrote on it, Hailee's first time cutting her own hair. She promises not to do it again. Jesse gathered all the scissors and hid them.
After that we have just been outside, Austin and Hailee have been in and out of the pool. It keeps clouding up so maybe we will have a pop up shower. I just wish it would warm up so we could enjoy a nice swim day!!

Not alot happened here over the weekend, which is nice!! Hope everyone else has had a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i love the weekends that are just spent around the house. those are my favorite!