Monday, June 22, 2009

What a Day...

We celebrated Father's day on Saturday with Jesse, so on Sunday he wanted to start working on a project because he is wanting to finish it. So Jesse spent most of his day working in the attic, under the house and out toward the mini barn. He is running electrical wire so he can have a hook up in the mini barn and out by the pool. I started out cleaning, but that didn't last to long cuase the kids were begging to get in the pool. Jesse would take breaks to join us when he was hot then he would get out and get back to work. I think he is almost done with it all, and I know that he is glad. The kids and I were in the pool when it started to rain up here. Talk about jumping out, ha ha.
We fixed supper for Jesse last night, and it was delicious. Aunt Marilyn Smith gave us a recipe for Santa Fe Chicken and we love it!! We had that with rolls~ YUM!!
After supper Jesse decided to get our crib down so that we could arrange things. So our baby boy's crib is up!! The cutest thing was Hailee though~ while putting the crib up she said "I am SO Happy" I asked why? She replied, " this means our baby is really going to come" , I said yes he will be here before you know it. She is begging to get in the crib and play. So cute. I know by the ticker on the side of the page I still have 98 days, but time really flies.
So that was our day~ hope you all had a great day!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

that's so fun to get stuff ready for the baby :)
that's sweet what hailee said too!