Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Fun

Thursday~ Austin and Hailee went to my sister Lindsey's for an overnight visit. Hailee has never been there overnight, but was determined that she was going if her brother was. I was a little worried, and called often to check on them both. Lindsey is so good to them, and they had so much fun at Lindsey's house.
Friday~ Well I was lost, Jesse was gone to work and well I had no kids. Seriously I didn't know what to do with myself. I ended up cleaning a bit, and had some computer time. Around 11:30, I recieved a phone call from my handsome husband to inform me to pack his bags for 2-3 days that he was getting sent to Cincinnati, Ohio. WHAT?? I guess something happened and they had about 40,000 power outages. So I gathered his clothes and got them packed. He came by picked them up and was on his way. I am so proud of him for all that he does and has accomplished. Although I miss him like crazy when he is gone, I am glad that he is out there helping get other families power on. With him being gone, and the kids being in Odon~ I decided to back a bag and head to Odon myself. When I got to mom's, the kids were there playing with their cousins. I was so thrilled to see Austin and Hailee :) The kids had fun swimming in grandpa and grandma's new pool!! The water was almost 90 degrees though.
Here are some pictures I took of the kids!

















We spent the night at my mom and dad's that night.
Saturday~ When we got up the kids were ready to swim again. They are little fish I tell ya and you can't keep them out of the water. THEY LOVE IT! We stayed and visited for awhile before heading back to Martinsville. I figured they would sleep on the way home, but I was way wrong. I think they talked the whole time~ but I could tell that they enjoyed theirselves so I was happy. On our way home Jesse called to tell me that he would be home about 7, cause they got the job done and were released. Yay!! We beat him home, but when he got home he treated us to Ice Cream. YUMMY.
Sunday~ Jesse, Austin, Hailee, and I just hung out around the house. It was so nice to be home. Jesse did mow the yard, fixed our washer, then jumped in the pool with me and the kids.
We had a great day, hope you all did to!!





1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good weekend! :)