Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Visitor

On Monday, my niece Dakota came up to stay with us for a few days. I had promised when school was out that she could come and boy was she ready. My mom, sister, and nephew Coltyn brought her up and stayed the day swimming with us in the pool.
Well today is Wednesday and she is still here! The kids have enjoyed playing with her, especially Hailee. There isn't many girls up in our divison for Hailee to play with so she is loving having another girl to play with. The kids have kept busy swimming since the weather has been so warm. We have spent everyday by the pool~ which has been nice! By the time we come in, eat supper, take baths, watch a little TV~ they are EXHAUSTED so bedtime has been pleasant. Here are a few pics that I have taken.



Jesse has been on call since Monday and continues til Monday. It has been one of those weeks where he is gone alot and when he comes home he is so tired.. I know working in the sun in these hot temps, with the long sleeves, gloves, pants, has him drained. So I am looking forward to next week when he can come home and enjoy the pool and family time with us :)
An update on the pregnancy~ things are going good! I feel the little guy kick all the time, and I love it. The kids have got to feel him to so that makes it more real for them. I have noticed at night, my feet have been swelling a bit so I put them up and it goes away. Also I have seriously major bad heartburn that runs up to my throat. WOW. I dont' think I have ever had heartburn so badly. Not complaining though~ just stating it. ha ha. So far things are good, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I go back to the dr. on July 14th, and have labs done and all that fun stuff so I will let you know more then.
Hope you are all having a great week!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad everything is going well!
the pictures are cute :)