Monday, June 15, 2009

Vet/ OB DR. APPT.

Today was one of those days when you have a feeling that things aren't going to go very well. That was me as I woke up at 4:30A to care for a sick dog. Zeke has been sick since Friday, and I am so ready for him to be well again. I took him to the vet today, and he has a massive ear infection along with they are thinking he has swolled a toy or something. He is on alot of meds and being monitored. He was also put on a special diet for a few days (Austin thinks he is starving because he only got 1/2 can of food today). Yeah that was some vet bill.... I am suppose to call back tomorrow and if things aren't any better then there is a possibility that he will have to have surgery. So that is what we are dealing with on Zeke.
After leaving the vet, I just sat in my car and cried. Zeke was very bad and aggressive at his appt. He is usually a great dog so this upset me. The kids were very helpful, but I just felt down.. I know the saying is when it rains it pours and that is how I have felt lately. I called Jesse just to hear his supportive voice and for him to tell me things are okay. He always makes me feel better. It is so wonderful to have a great husband!!
My mom came up to visit and watch the kids while I went to the dr. It was nice to visit with her and Dakota even if it wasn't a long visit. Thanks mom!!
I ventured off to the OB dr. He said everything looked great!! My baby's heartbeat was 145 very strong!! I go back on July 14th!!
Here are some pics that I will leave you with.

My hottie tottie Hailee!!
My handsome man Austin

Loves Sidewalk Chalk


Dakota and Hailee doing bike races!! Hailee would get mad if she didn't win..




2 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor Zeke. I hope your doggy starts to feel better after taking some meds! The positive is that everything is going great with the baby!!!

Chelsa said...

poor dog :( and poor you! you must have a lot of patience! i would be losing it i'm afraid!

glad to hear everything is going great w/ baby :)