Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Swimming

We have spent the last few days relaxing in our pool. Yes the water is very cold~however the kids don't care at all. Austin loves to practice swimming around. Hailee is like a fish with her Floaties. Jesse even joined us yesterday~ he about froze, but he got in for awhile. As soon as Hailee woke up this morning she said lets go SWIM mom!! I had to tell her to look outside~RAINING. She is a little bummed out.
Speaking of rainy days... Why is it on rainy days you just want to curl up with a blanket and lay on the couch watching a movie? I have tons of housework to do, but I am seriously thinking about curling up:) We will see. Hope you are all enjoying this RAINY DAY!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Your Hailee sounds just like my Hailey. She would swim every minute of the day if you let her. We set our pool up over the weekend and she was swimming while it was filling up. BRR!! Her poor teeth were chattering away. Hope you have fun this summer:)

Ashley said...

Sounds like everyone is enjoying the pool!! The great thing about being a kid though is the water can never be too cold. Now that I am older I can't stand cold water.