Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Anniversary

Six years ago today, I married the man of my dreams! Everyday I love him more and more.
Happy 6th Anniversary Jesse!
Jesse and I got married on June 7, 2003 at the Odon Christian Church. Our wedding and reception was beautiful. It was truely a day that I dreamed of. Jesse not only started a family with me that day, but with my son Austin also. He has been a terrific step father to him from day one. Since then we have built our own little family. We have our son Austin (9), our daughter Hailee (3), and a son on the way due in September! We feel so blessed with an amazing family:)
Our engagement picture
A family photo
I don't know what to say other than Jesse completes me. He is such an amazing man, husband, and father. I look forward to waking up next to him daily and laying next to him at night. He is one that puts others before him self and never would think twice about helping someone in need. He has stood by myside through so many things and has been my rock. I feel blessed that God put him in my life and allowed us to have a our family. Jesse I look forward to spending many more wonderful years together!! Your amazing and I love you with all my heart.
Happy Anniversary!!









4 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you enjoy the day together :)

jawna_1110 said...

Happy Anniversary, Sarah and Jesse! I wish you many more happy years to come!

Leslie, Chris, and Rylee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Chris and I's anniversary is June 9!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!! With many more to come:)