Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Checkup

So I am back from the dr, and things look great! I am scheduled to go back in 4 weeks. I ended up switching dr's and I am now going to one in Martinsville. I went to Bloomington with Hailee, but decided to switch because I have heard wonderful things about the OB dr.'s here. The drive is nice to, I am at the dr office which is located in the hospital in like 4 minutes. Yey! Austin and Hailee went with me today and was so excited cause we got lots of goodies in a bag and a pitcher for water. Thanks for all who said a little prayer for me, I so appreciate it. God is Good!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

glad to hear all went good!

Sheena said...

YAY!! So glad everything went well at the appointment! Can't wait to see you tomorrow night! Tell the kids hello!