Friday, February 6, 2009

Sickness GO AWAY

Last night was definately a long rough night at our house. Hailee has been a little sick for a few days now, mostly congested stuff. She has recently started taking breathing treatments to loosen all that junk up and get it out. I could tell that it had been helping , and she had been spitting out mucas stuff. Yesterday she sounded alot better so I thought yey, finally she is getting over this sickness.... Then last night around 11:50 pm it all began. She started coughing which lead into the vomitting. Jesse jumped up and grabbed a shirt for her cause he knew she wasn't going to make it to the bathroom. Wow, she didn't. It was awful. After cleaning up that episode and stripping the bed, we were up two more times doing the same thing. I am so ready for the sickness to GO AWAY.
For the last few days, I think I have sneezed a million times. I don't know what it is but I can't quit. Even when I am done sneezing I still feel the need to and I really dislike that feeling. I am still sneezy today.
Not to much has been going on this week due to the sickness, and Jesse being on Call with work. It has been pretty quiet around here. Today I am going to clean and disinfect this house. I cracked a window just for a minute to get some clean air and the kids about had a fit. "What are you doing, it is cold outside." That is what I heard. Oh well. Hopefully next post I will have some better news about not being sick and some good pics. Till then stay healthy!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Ok woman - am I missing something? You are the Sarah that Amber is congratulating on her blog? Are you gonna have a baby?