Monday, February 9, 2009

Nice weekend

This weekend was such a nice weekend around home. Jesse was on call and worked most of the day on Saturday. On Saturday the kids got up and helped me clean a little bit. Austin and Hailee washed down the chalkboards that we use for school. They also both had a rag and bucket of water and went threw the house wipping off the trim for me. This needed to be done bad and I was so thankful that they helped me. I was a little under the weather on Saturday, so after we got this done we enjoyed a movie and popcorn in my bed. The kids and I watched Parent Trap (we love this movie), and Jesse came in and caught the last 1/2 hour of it. It was nice just to lay around with the kids and Jesse.


On Sunday, it was a nice day outside. We opened some windows to get fresh air in the house and the germs out. After picking up a little we all headed outside. Jesse had a list of somethings he wanted to get done, and the kids wanted to get Chomper (our rabbit) out of the cage and play with him. He has really gotten BIG. Here is pics of Chomper.


The kids had lots of fun playing outside! Austin played football with some of the neighbor boys, while Hailee and I decided to come in and bake some homemade Sugar cookies. She loves to help and eat the dough as we go. Later that afternoon Jesse did get called out to work again, thank goodness it was his last day on call. I know he is ready for a little break and some resting.
Well I don't have alot planned this week, on Thursday our homeschool group is having a valentine party so we are working on our valentine boxes. Then on Saturday Jesse, the kids and I are going for dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Bloomington then off to Sam's for some restocking. Hope you all have a great week!



No comments: