Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good News!

So I have put the whole Weight Watchers on hold now, due to some exciting news. Jesse, Austin, Hailee and I are proud to announce that around September we will be welcoming a new addition to our family. I found out a few weeks ago that I was pregnant, but was a little nervous about saying anything due to a previous miscarriage. Well I couldn't keep it a secret any longer and wanted to share our news with the kids. Austin and Hailee are super excited about a new baby. Anyways just wanted to share our news with our family and friends. I haven't went in for my first dr. appointment but will do so in the next week or so. I will be sure to keep you all posted!!

6 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Congratulations Sarah and family!! Very exciting! I'll say some prayers for you! I'm sure I'll still be doing WW by the time you have your new little bundle...

Ashley said...

Congratulations!! I know the kids are probably really excited too. What kid wouldn't want another bro/sis. haha. Take care hun.

Boothbloggers said...

Yay!! Congratulations Sarah! (and the rest of the fam!) I am so happy for you and will be praying for a smooth and easy pregnancy! Btw, if you were paying for WW, they will refund at least 1 and maybe 2 months of your fees. I was doing WW when I found out I was pregnant and they reimbursed me for 2 months! So happy for you guys!

Whitney said...

Congrats on the great news of a little one!!!! I'll be praying for you throughout the pregnancy!!

Jennifer said...

I'm happy for you guys. Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind on blogging and I just seen your blog! That is great! You will be in my thoughts! Of course keep us updated! Again, congratulations!