Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still going

Last night, Hailee (our princess) had a little episode. She got so angry at Austin that she bit him. I am just stuck on how to get kids to quit biting? Any help? Someone told me to put mustard on her tongue so if it happens again I will try that. Last night she was in serious trouble, and had to sit in a time out. She cried and cried and told Austin, me and daddy how Sorry she was and that she was going to quit being mean. I guess we will see how the day goes, but if anyone has experienced a bitter then let me know how to get it to stop.
Here is a picture after the incident of Hailee trying to get in good with her bubby again.
Her eyes are a little red from crying, but she is trying to be sweet. She kept telling him that She loves him and she is so sorry. I just hope she means it.
So Jesse started on Saturday re doin' Austin's room. The paint is finally done. Here is a picture of the painted walls. He did an awesome job. Being pregnant and all, I am not suppose to be around paint fumes and even when I would walk by that room wow the smell was strong. So I am so thankful to my wonderful husband for doing all this. He is the best.
Last night Jesse started putting Austin's bunk bed's together. There were so many pieces. He didn't get started til 8pm so they aren't all the way finished. We are hoping they will be together tonight so Austin can sleep in there. He has been sleeping in Hailee's room. Here is a pic of Jesse hard at work while Hailee is trying to keep him company. She always wants to help Daddy:)
Well I am hoping to have a better day than yesterday. I have just felt so nausea and exhausted. Today I am up cleaning, doing laundry, and of course blogging. Austin is starting school and Hailee is in cartoon land, no fighting yet. Hailee and I go today for haircuts and we are so excited about it. :) Til next time!!



3 comments:

Sheena said...

Poor little Hailee!! j/k Griffen also bites & pulls hair... Austin's room is looking good! Can't wait to see the finished bunkbeds!

Laura Raber said...

Peyton's a biter too...and NOTHING seems to keep him from it! We've tried everything...

Ashley said...

I love that color green! Can't wait to see the finished product:)