Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feeling better

Today I woke up with the same ole lump in the throat, and nausea. However I know that is just the pregnancy, I experienced the same thing with Hailee Brooke. As the day went on though, I am really feeling lots better. I have got alot accomplished today so that makes me happy!! About a week ago I took Hailee to get her haircut, and I wanted to share some pictures of my cute little princess. She loves her hair and I do to!! So here are some shots of her.
Side view~
Back view~
Front view~

Also I wanted to post Austin's bunkbeds. Hailee and Austin have so enjoyed climbing up and down these things, scares me a little. So far not to many accidents. Austin has yet to sleep on top bunk~ to be honest I think he is a little scared to sleep up there. I know that will change.
Hailee climbing up to top to be with her bubby!
The kids have been hyper today, and fighting like crazy. I am hoping they will calm down soon. I don't know what it is but I am pretty sure it is just from being cooped up in this house. We are so ready for some nice weather so we can get out and play. Even better we are looking forward to the end of April for our trip to Panama City Beach !! Some fun in the sun by the beach !!




6 comments:

Amber Velazco said...

Same sickness as with Hailee, ey? Sounds like you might have another little princess on your hands:)

Laura Raber said...

Hailee's hair is soooo cute! Love it! Hope you get to feelin' better soon!

April Stilwell said...

Hailee's hair is super cute!!! I love it! Glad you are feeling somewhat better. I felt that way with Parker until the 14th week, and it went away like magic. It wasn't pleasant, but so worth it :)

Sonya said...

I love Hailee's hair. My Hailey will not let me cut hers:( Your bunkbeds look just like the bunk bed my kids have. Weird huh?!

Sheena said...

hey! love the bunkbeds!! Hailee's hair looks like Macey's!! Hope you feeling good today! have a great day :)

Sheena said...

hey! love the bunkbeds!! Hailee's hair looks like Macey's!! Hope you feeling good today! have a great day :)