Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not off to a good start...

This week has not really been off to a good start at our house. I have just been so sick feeling, and not really in the mood to do much. Monday, Austin and I started out great and got all our schooling done early which was wonderful. As the day went on, I just started feeling terrible. Jesse had to work late, so when he called I just told him to go pick up supper for him and the kids cause I didn't feel like cooking or eating. They enjoyed Burger King while I thought I was going to get sick over the smell of it. Oh well, that happens alot. I went to bed early and slept for 12 hours. When I woke up today I thought I felt pretty good, but after cleaning, mopping, and schooling I am feeling drained. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel lots better and get some pics taken or have something nice to write about, but not today. I hope everyone else is having a nice start of the week, and well I hope mine gets better.

My tupperware party is on Saturday, so if anyone wants anything let me know.

4 comments:

Sheena said...

Hey you better take care of yourself! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Sonya said...

I hope you start feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers.

Ashley said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!! It seams like lately you have been feeling not so good...which I know a lot has to do with the pregnancy. Try and take it easy for a couple days and take care.

Kayna Clidienst said...

Hope you're feeling better today!