Sunday, August 23, 2009

36 days

As I got on my blog today, I looked at the baby ticker. 36 days til I am due!! However I should be scheduling my Csection so it should be sooner than 36 days. I can't believe it!! Today I worked on getting things ready and making list of what I need to get/ take to hospital/things Jesse needs to do!! It is getting so close. Jesse and I have also started our list on "Who can guess the weight." So much fun getting everyones answers for that, so if you want to participate then go for it!! Austin weighed 8lbs 13 ozs, and Hailee weighed 7lbs 6 ozs.

Some things that are going on in my pregnancy:
*I can lay in bed and watch him move from one side to the other. I made Jesse feel it and well he said it is kind of a gross feeling. LOL
*Shortness of Breath~ I have this alot.
*Swelling~ My swelling has went down alot, but I am still puffy in my feet and hands.
*Hungry~ Not sure why but the cravings have started back up again. Right now it has been Mexican food and Chinese (however I was told to stay away from Chinese, boo).
*No baths~ That is right, sometimes I just want to take a bath~ however it isn't very easy getting out of the tub. LOL. So I am sticking to SHOWERS for now!
*The kids have really been rubbing my belly and talking to our little guy. It is the sweetest thing ever, and I enjoy it so much!!

Well that is about all I can think of at this time. The kids came home from a weekend in Odon with Jesse's parents. I was excited to get them home. I have just been hanging out at home with them. Jesse got called out around lunch time and is still working. Better go for now. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow, it is getting so close! Glad you had such a relaxing weekend! Hope your week goes great:)

Ashley said...

Almost there!!! I am going to guess on the weight being 7 lbs. 9 oz. Enjoy the last month of your pregnancy!!

Chelsa said...

almost time!! when are they going to schedule your c-section??

April Stilwell said...

NO CHINESE????? :) Salt... but Mexican will totally work right? I've been craving Mexican too and just might have to satisfy that craving soon :) A month goes by so quick!!!! He'll be here before you know it. Can't wait to hear the name for this little man!