Thursday, August 6, 2009

53 days to go

This pregnancy overall has went good. It is funny how different each pregnancy is and how different your body is with each one. I have started the countdown on this pregnancy... 53 days to go!! I am at the point right now where I am ready to get this little boy out~ however I want him to be fully developed and ready. Some things I am experiencing at this point:
Swollen Feet
Back Pain
Heartburn (bad)
Shortness of Breath
A little guy pressing on my bladder ALL the time
Can't get comfortable while sleeping
Okay so those are the downfalls, some of the things that I am experiencing that I enjoy are:
All the kicks I feel
Laying watching the little guy moving from side to side
Getting all the clothes ready
Watching Hailee and Austin talk about our soon to be baby boy!!
We are all ready to meet our newest member of the Swartzentruber Family!! It is coming quick!!

No comments: