Monday, August 17, 2009

Just a little note

I just wanted to write a few things to let you know what we are up to. Austin and Hailee are full force on doing their homeschool stuff. Austin is now in the 4th grade, and Hailee is doing Pre~school. I ordered them both the Abeka cirriculum which I really love. We are on a schedule and I am hoping that it really works for us. They are also enrolled in a homeschool group again this year that me and another lady started, Morgan County Home Educators. It isn't for them to go and do work, it is more of a social thing. We are hoping that it will grow a little more this year. There are 10 kids that go to every meeting, but there is 15 altogether. Some only go if we schedule outings or field trips. Anyways all is going good there. Both Austin and Hailee are willing to learn and are dedicated to being homeschooled so I will continue with it.

Today we had our Homeschool Group meeting at the park. Austin and Hailee enjoyed the day playing with the other kids. After that we headed to WalMart for a few items which easily turns into 15 items. YUCK!! Then it was homeward bound! Jesse is on call this week so it will be a crazy one. He worked over tonight and got home around 7ish. Both kids were excited to see him.

I go to the dr. tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4 so say a small prayer for me please. I am very anxious to meet our little guy, but only when the time is right. My swelling is still here so who knows what tomorrow will bring. I will post on it though. Goodnight to all!!

No comments: