Friday, August 28, 2009

Not to much...

Well there isn't to much going on here... Just thought I would write a little so that you all know we are still here. Austin and Hailee have been busy doing their homeschool (which is going great so far). I am super proud of them both!! Also I just signed them up for soccer this season. I think their games start on Sept. 12th, so they are both looking forward to it. We are coaching again this season along with Brian and Mindy Mackin. Not sure how much I will be able to help, so Jesse will be the main person. I will be in charge of calling players, setting up practices, and having things in order. Brian and Mindy said they would run the practices obvisiously cause this prego momma can't do much on the field. LOL. Should be an interesting and fun season!!
Hailee is really wanting to start a gymnastics class, but I told her she needs to wait til after soccer and after our little baby boy gets here. Just feels like there is so much going on or that will be going on.
Jesse has been keeping busy at work. I am not complaining because that can be a good thing. I mean I am so thankful that he has a job and one he likes at that. What a blessing!!
As for me, well I am counting down my days til I have baby boy!! I am so ready~isn't everyone by the last month.
Well that is it for now, so have a great weekend to all!!

3 comments:

April Stilwell said...

I am still waiting on a good picture of that baby belly!!!

Sonya said...

Hey, glad to hear your all doing great! I just noticed in you blog pic on top that my Hailey has the same dress as your Hailee.

Chelsa said...

you guys are going to have a busy fall with both kids playing soccer and a new baby, probably a smart choice to have hailee wait for gymnastics.
have they scheduled your c-section yet??