Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catchin up!!

So I will start with Thursday night, my lil sis Molli (okay so she is 18) spent the night at our house. The kids really like it when she comes to visit and stay the night. They all had fun playing together and all that good stuff.
On Friday~ Molli, the kids and I headed to Rural King cause the kids got their allowance money and wanted these wooden gun things. Of course Hailee's is PINK!! After leaving there we came back here to pick up my mom. She brought her car up for me to drive until we figure out what we want. See we really aren't in any rush, ha ha. Anyways Thanks MOM!! We all went to Chili's for lunch~ YUM!! Then it was off to WalMart for Molli some school supplies and I needed to get a few items for Austin and Hailee's homeschool stuff. We pulled in my driveway and suprise Caleb Beckman (molli's guy friend) was here to suprise her. He is in College at Indy so he thought he would come here to see her for a little bit. So sweet!!
Then they all left.

Okay so today the kids and I ventured off to Greenwood, while Jesse stayed home to work on his truck. Nothing is wrong with it, he just is a typical man and wants it to sound good?? The kids and I went to Babies R US to get a few bottles, and little things. I really need to sit and figure out what I need. I also got a few things for myself there. Nursing things to be exact. Leaving there I took the kids out for lunch at Fazoli's~ YUMMO!! Austin loves their breadsticks! Hailee loves pasta so it was a win, win situation. From there we went to Target, which is a store I love! I found Hailee lots of stuff on the clearance rack that was either 1.54-3.40. I couldn't pass that up. Austin got some new TShirts to, but I noticed that when we got home all his shirts he picked out said / or had to do with SOCCER. To funny!! Oh well, it is about that season again and the kids are SO ready to play. When we left there we headed home. After returning home Jesse, the kids and I jumped in the pool for some relaxing time! We truely have enjoyed being able to go out to the back yard and get into our pool. NICE! Now I am wore out. I hope tomorrow is one of those days were we are all home relaxing together. Jesse goes on call next week so it will be a crazy one....

No comments: