Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dr. appt

Today, I had a dr. appt. I was a little worried especially since over the weekend my feet were so swollen and my hands were too. I mean they were bad to the point where there was a purplish color. SCARY!! Jesse ended up going with me to the dr today and using a personal day at work. I know that he was worried about me. He is such an awesome husband!! So anyways, I will give you the update on my appt.

The dr. is a little concerned with the amout of swelling that I have. I have orders to stay off my feet as much as possible. Also to try to get in the pool~ relieves pressure off your ankles? Watch my salt~ no pizza, canned food, or tomato sauces. He also said that he wants to watch me close so I am now on weekly appt. Oh and LOTS OF WATER~ no pop.

As far as our little boy~ he is growing and sounds great!! I love hearing his little heart beating at the appts. Makes me feel good :) So I go back in one week!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

take care of yourself!! hope that swelling stays under control!