Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Storm

Tuesday's Storm



Due to being in Indy, I guess I missed the storm that hit Martinsville on Tuesday. Jesse called around 10:30 ish to tell me that he was on his way to Clarksville to work. Then around noonish Bill (father in law) had told Cindy he went through Martinsville and the power was out there. Wow. I really didn't know what to expect. This is what I found when getting home though.
This tree was our neighbors and it fell on our fence. Cindy went out and inspected it before leaving~ had to make sure that Hailee's playhouse was okay!!
Jesse got home at 11:30 making his 16 hours for the day, slept 8, and went back in. He is pulling another 16 today~ well who knows how long it will take to get everyone restored. They are out working hard though trying to get everyone's power back on!
Today the neighbor cut some of the tree off my fence and pushed the fence pieces back up til Jesse could get home to fix it. I thanked them for that cause with Jesse out working, and me being pregnant well I just couldn't do it so I was very grateful!! Hope everyone survived the storm.

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

We had trees down everywhere in the county! The court house shut down early b/c we had no power in town at all... We didn't have it at our house either til past 5:00pm! Brycen didn't know what to think!