Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kids having fun...

Friday evening, Cindy called and asked if Austin and Hailee wanted to catch a ride to their house with Bill cause he was going through Martinsville. It didn't take them long to say, "YES!" So I got them packed and Jesse and I took them up the Rural King to meet him. The plan was that they were coming home on Saturday, however I knew that wasn't going to happen. ha ha.
Well it is Saturday and they called and want to stay one more night, so I let them. Here are some of the pictures I recieved from Cindy's cell of what the kids have been up to.

Hailee and Papaw with the fish!!
Austin and Hailee~ they love the pond and fishing at mamaw and papaw's!!

A visit to Mamaw Maggie Swartzentruber's~ and look at who they got to visit with.... Their cousins Lily and Nolan Swartzentruber. (This is Tyson and Marisa's two children). I am sure Hailee and Austin was thrilled that there was a baby boy there to hold. They are practicing and preparing for our little guy!!
I guess they will be home tomorrow, but at least they are having fun and getting some good time with mamaw and papaw!
Tonight I was craving Mexican food. Thankfully Jesse met me at the mexican resturant uptown for supper. It was delicious:) After eating we made a quick trip to Rural King then home to enjoy the rest of this day. It felt so GOOD outside!! Jesse has been on call so it has been really quiet around here with the kids gone, but I have gotten lots done!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like the kids have been keeping busy while gone:) Mexican food sounds so yummy...one of my fav!!! Glad you could do some work around the house b/c when baby comes that time isn't going to be there. haha. I know Austin and Hailee are going to be big helpers though!