Thursday, August 13, 2009

Royal Treatment

First I wanted to share a picture I took over the weekend of Austin driving the golf cart at my mom and dads. They all thought they were super cool riding with Austin and well he thought he was tuff stuff!!
Today Hailee and I went in to Studio One for some Royal Treatment. I got my hair hi~lighted and then we headed to get our pedicures. Hailee loved getting her nails and toes done:) She picked a purple color. When she was done she said I can't wait til we do this again.



I enjoyed my pedicure too!! Just what I needed for my swollen feet!! It was relaxing and I really didn't want it to end.
After leaving there we had to swing by the groomers to pick up Zeke(or dog). He looks so shinny and smells alot better!! I guess we all got royal treatment except for Austin and Jesse. Wonder what their treatment will be??


No comments: