Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bump and Group

Hailee had her friend Emily (our neighbor girl) over to play today. Hailee loves to play with Emily! Here they are playing in her room with her dollhouse!
Last night, our clutsy lil girl had an accident. She just got off our bed and tripped. She hit her head on our dresser the knob part. When Jesse and I heard the thump and her screaming we took off running to her where I grabbed her up. The first look at her head didn't look good. There was a dent in her head and instant blue color. I immediately called my neighbor Shae which is a nurse to come look at Hailee. By this time it was a bit of a goose egg. After examining her, Nurse Shae said that our princess would be fine just to keep her up for an hour and put some ice on it. Today it doesn't look so bad, here you can kind of see her little bruise. Talk about SCARY though.
Today we had a homeschool group meeting. We did lots of cool science expermints and Austin did the Volcano one. Very neat to see what each family brought in. I managed to get a group shot of the kids in the group.
Other than that, not to much going on here. I am trying to plan our vacation to Panama City Beach at the end of April. If anyone has been there and has any suggestions on hotels, or things to do please send me a note. Hope you all have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Amber Velazco said...

I went to Panama City a few years ago and I have to say that sailing was the best. They had a guy that took you out on a boat (just you and your fam) and drove you way out. It was so nice to just relax out in the ocean.

Chelsa said...

poor hailee!!

we've been to PCB about 100 times!! ok, well not 100, but i've seriously been there like 15 times! my dad and ryan go deep sea fishing there 2 times a year. you HAVE to eat at Captain Anderson's... it's pretty fancy and kinda pricy, but you it's soooooo good! mostly- i just like the beach :) lol. there are lots of good putt putt courses and places to ride the go cart cars and stuff too! we've stayed at a lot of different places and i don't really have a favorite. you could email my mom if you want- i know she knows most of the places to stay down there!

Unknown said...

Thank you both for all your recommendations. I will def. email your mom Chelsa, cause I am in need of help for somewhere to stay.