Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

Yesterday when Jesse got home, the kids were begging to go outside and play in the snow. We bundled up everyone and headed out. Austin and Hailee enjoyed helping daddy clean the drive. Here they are hard at work!

Austin in the snow, having fun:)
Hailee liked the snow to. I kept asking her ~ Are you cold? No mommy I am warm. ha ha. She just didn't want to go in. She also enjoyed a few mouthfuls of the snow.

Austin and Hailee!
We got several more inches of snow on top of this. I need to bundle the kids up and go scrap the driveway, but it just looks so cold outside. Jesse had to pack for 7 days and report to work this morning at 6 AM. He called around 8 and said they were headed to Corydon , IN but could only drive 35 - 40 mph. The kids and I are going to miss him lots, but we just pray that he gets there safely and returns home safely. He is suppose to call tonight so I will find out more. Oh and he gave us orders not to leave the house unless we absolutely have to. He said these roads are terrible. So looks like the kids and I are at home for awhile!



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Too cute!! I was thinking about going out and playing today with my niece Breanna, but once we opened the door and the wind hit us, we decided just to take a few pictures and go back in!!! Hope the kids had fun!