Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Proud of Austin!

As many of you know, I homeschool Austin. I started last year during his 2nd grade year half way through. I did see an improvement in him after starting the homeschool process. This year we chose to use the Abeka cirriculum, which I love but some things are really difficult. The Abeka cirriculum is more advanced I do believe then what 3rd graders at a public school are doing. I have to say this year seems to be going really good with schooling. Some days are challanging, but we get through it and are still sane. ha ha.
Tonight I sat down to catch up on grading papers and recording all his test scores and quizes. Then I filled in his reportcard for this term. His lowest grade is a 96%. Yey! I am so proud of him! Way to Go Austin, I knew you could do it. There is alot of dedication into homeschooling, but our family is dedicated to it. Jesse is always quizzing Austin, doing science experiments, talking history with him. Hailee gets to do the fun things like Art projects, Bible devotions and readings, and PE with him. Well and I am the teacher of all his subjects so that is a job for me to make sure everything is ready. I am just so proud of our family:) And Austin, you are doing great keep up the Awesome work buddy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sarah I think you and Jesse are doing a super job as parents, and teachers. You guys have a wonderful family.