Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We have had a pretty laid back and relaxing weekend. On Friday evening, Jesse ended up working over and didn't get home til past 8. That was okay though cause the kids and I made pizza (for them cause I am doing Weight Watchers and wasn't going to spend 7 points on one piece of pizza). Hailee is little miss helper and loves to help make stuff in the kitchen. Austin will help when it is the good stuff that requires licking the bowl or spatula.
After we ate supper the kids and I enjoyed playing UNO Attack. They love this game so much. Hailee loves pressing the button and making the cards fly out at her. Let me just tell ya, I am not so good at this game cause I always seem to get beat. When Jesse got home he joined in on the UNO tournament.
Today we cleaned a little, and then went up town. Austin wanted to go to Chili's for lunch so we enjoyed that, then off to WalMart. Austin and Hailee both had Birthday and Christmas money that was burning holes in thier pockets. Austin picked out a soccer 09 game for his Playstation 3, while Hailee got some new pieces to create a village with her doll houses. When we arrived home they have spent the evening playing with thier toys.
Jesse and I tackled the file cabniet. I pulled all the old files while he made new ones. Glad that is over. Other than that not much is going on.
Tomorrow my brother is coming to spend the day so that should be fun for the kids. They always love when Uncle Clayton comes for a visit.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments: