Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailee

Happy 3rd Birthday Hailee Brooke Swartzentruber! Your our beautiful little princess :)

Here is Hailee sitting by her birthday cake!
She wanted a Little Mermaid cake! She loves Ariel from the little mermaid.
The birthday girl at her party:)

Seems like only yesterday, when Jesse and I met our little princess for the first time. In the surgery room after they got her out, she was put in her daddy's arms where they sat next to me. What a moment we shared! Jesse was the proudest man alive I do believe. We had two names picked out to name our daughter, Jurnee or Hailee. I left the final decision up to Jesse and he looked at her and said, " She is Hailee!" She had a little bit of trouble in the begining and had to be put in a bed with oxygen, but I finally got to hold her in my arms a little later that evening. From day one, Hailee melted my heart and she still does. She is such a mommy and daddy girl. Our beautiful princess is what we like to call her.

Today we had a bday party for Hailee at the Duke building. Gparents Bill and Cindy, and Leon and Vicki- Great Grandpa Eaton-Uncle Kevin and Auntie April , Hayden and Colin (AKA Donnie is what we call him)-Brian, Lindsey, Coltyn(bday boy also), Dakota- Crystal, Trinidy, Zaden, and Jaxcen- Molli- Shae, Kevin, Peyton, Kadin were all there to help celebrate. She was spoiled let me tell ya. Tons of amazing gifts such as purses, necklaces, doll houses, DS games, Colts Jersey, computer games, lots of good clothes, and so much more. She will be busy for awhile now. lol.
Thank you all so much for coming and celebrating our little princesses party.
Hailee Brooke, Daddy, Bubby, and I wish you a very Happy Birthday!! Love ya lots!

2 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Happy Birthday Miss Hailee!! I just bought Sydnee that same dress :)

Laura Raber said...

Sarah - Hailee is sooo adorable! Looks like she had a great bday!