Sunday, March 1, 2009

Update much needed....

It feels like it has been awhile since I posted, so let me catch everyone up on our lives. On Thursday the kids and I went to our weekly homeschool group, where we learned a little about advertising. It was neat to learn about. Then we recieve our homework... We are to find a product and make a commercial about it, and take it in on Thursday. Then they will each be recorded for us to watch with our families. FUN FUN. Austin and Hailee are still thinking about what to do so it will be interesting. Here are a few pics I took before group cause we were the first ones there.

This was during the discussion, and Hailee was just lookin so serious. To cute!!

Then on Friday our day started super early, as we woke up to babysit at 6:45 Am for Jaxcen and Zaden. Hailee and Austin was super excited about a baby being in the house. They each wanted to hold Jaxcen a million times and they needed a pic or two of them doing it. Here is my little mother hen Hailee holding Jaxcen...
Austin's turn to hold him!
On Saturday, I had a tupperware party and it was a huge sucess. Thanks everyone who ordered off of me. I am really excited to get all my free tupperware! Jesse worked on Saturday but did show up for half the party to entertain Austin and Hailee. My mom also came up with Lindsey, Molli and Caleb (Molli's friend). I got to see Molli in her prom dress which is beautiful. I wanted to take a pic but she wouldn't let me so SORRY. We will be on vacation during Prom so I can't be there to watch her so I got to view the dress early.
Today I have been lazy. I did clean a little, then rested alot, then off to WalMart for a few items, got Long Johns came home ate almost got sick from the smell, then watched Girls Next Door while balling my eyes out. Jesse of course laughing at me cause he doesn't understand how I can cry by watching TV? Seriously, I cry all the time while watching TV. Anyways, now I am getting ready for bed cause I am exhausted.
I am asking for everyone to say a little prayer for my mom and dad during this week. My dad has a court date on Wednesday~ I don't want to get into it but it is over something that happened 3 years ago. We just pray that things go okay, and that God watches over my dad at his court date. It is going to be a rough week. Thanks.
Well better close for now, need to get some sleep cause I have a full day of school with Austin tomorrow. (And of course Hailee too, she has been working on lots of stuff). Good night!




3 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Sydnee has the same rain coat!!! I love it! Did you get it at Sam's club?? Now, I have my fair share of crying at the tv. But the Girl's Next Door??? :)

Chasity said...

ok, glad I'm not the only one who cries at TV shows...AND I also teared up watching the Girls Next Door this week!!! How funny are we?! It was sad though when Kendra was telling Bridget & Holly that she was leaving!!!!

Ashley said...

Jaxcen looks so much like Zaden! I hope everything goes okay for you dad.