Saturday, March 28, 2009

Date Night

I just got home from a wonderful evening out with my amazing husband. Jesse and I went to Greenwood this afternoon to celebrate his birthday and for just a little get away. We ate at Joes Crab Shack, we love the Coconut Shrimp!! YUM! We also went to Babies R Us, the mall, Khols and Target for some shopping. Trying to gear up for our vacation, and I am trying to prepare myself for this pregnancy with some maternity clothing. After all that shopping we went throught the drive through at Culver's for some ice cream. I love the Banana Foster while Jesse loves the Carmel Cashew Sundae.
My mom and dad came up and babysat the kids. When we got home they were wound for sound. Hailee and Austin were wrestling with my dad, and climbing all over him. Hailee and Austin wanted them to spend the night. They miss thier mamaw and papaws, and don't get to see them like they would like to. Anyways, thanks for coming and watching them!
Well that about sums up my evening. I am going to lay in bed with the kids and Jesse and watch a movie, while listening to the rain...

The countdown is on!! 27 days til we leave for Panama City Beach, FL. We are ready for some fun in the sun!!

No comments: