Saturday, March 28, 2009

Visitors for Jesse's Bday

Last night, a couple of Jesse's friends came up from Odon for a visit. Travis Woodruff, Jeff Wagler and his wife Marilyn along with thier two children came around 7 pm. I think Jesse was a little shocked that they came~ it was going to be a suprise but Hailee blabbed it out. We enjoyed Pizza that I ordered and Ice Cream Cake! Yummy! The kids had lots of fun playing with all the toys. Well while Jesse, Travis, and Jeff played the Wii ~ Marilyn and I got to catch up on some stories. Thanks guys for coming!! It was so nice to see you all and get to visit for awhile.
Today we are getting stuff done around the house before my mom and dad arrive. Then it is date night for Jesse and I! We are so looking forward to it :) I'll post more later.

No comments: