Thursday, March 26, 2009

Field Trip/ Playing

What a nice day we had today! The kids and I along with our homeschool group met up at the Firestation for a field trip today. We wanted to tour it one last time before they transfer to the new Firestation that was just built. We are looking forward to touring it in the Fall to see how different it is. The kids had lots of fun and learned so many things about Fire Safety. Here are a few pics of the kids watching our Firefighter.

When we got home, we decided to enjoy some time outside. It is a beautiful day. The kids played basketball, and rode bikes. Here is a pic of Hailee taking a water break.

Austin~ he is growing up so fast. He enjoyed playing ball with the neighbor boy.
I also flagged down the Schwan man while he was in our subdivison. The kids love the Sherbert push ups. And well Jesse and I have lots of favorites like the Apple Pie Ala mode, gold nugget ice cream bars, stuffed pretzels and cheese, and the list goes on and on. ha ha!
I got our Soccer packet today with my team kids. So exciting. Every year we have been teal or green, thankfully this year we got a differ color "Gold". Okay so I don't really like that color but it is something different. Well I better get busy, have a few presents to wrap, and some planning to do. Jesse Birthday is tomorrow. :)



No comments: