Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fabulous Family Day

What a beautiful day it was today! Today was one of those days when I feel blessed with such a fabulous family. Our day started out with all of us enjoying breakfast together~ something we don't do often cause we all wake up at different times. I fixed bacon, eggs and toast! Yum~ right. Jesse told the kids that today was thier day and we would take them to do whatever. Well the final decision was Build A Bear :)
Here is Austin and Hailee fluffing thier bears. Hailee chose a Panda~ Sasha, while Austin chose a dinosaur~Rex! They are so cute and add to the rather large collection of build a bears that they already have.
The kids also enjoyed time outside. Such nice weather to be outside in. They have been riding bikes, playing basketball, soccer, and playing with neighbors.


Today we also enjoyed a late lunch at the Texas Roadhouse. Austin's favorite resturant:) Hailee took the pic of me and Austin together in our booth. It was a dark pic so I had to turn it into Black and White. Still cute though!!
Hailee has been a daddy girl alot lately. I think alot of it is due to him working so much, so she grabs the opportunity to have him wrapped around her finger. Today at the Roadhouse she told Austin that he had to sit with mommy cause she was sitting with her daddy... Usually it is the other way around. The whole day she walked beside him holding his hand, was really glued to him. He enjoyed it though. Here is a pic of Hailee and Daddy. Oh she is holding a peanut that she just had to crack. She always cracks them but wont eat them.
We enjoy time in the Mall at Dick's Sporting Store. We picked up Austin and Hailee some new soccer cleats, socks, shorts, and ect. It is Soccer Season and this year both of them get to play. I have debated on coaching this year. I did coach last year and loved it! Of course this year I was a little worried cause Austin will move up to Division 3 and that means differ rules, and with me being pregnant I didn't know if I should try to coach or not. However I decided that I am going to Coach Austin's team for the Spring season with the help of Jesse. I am also going to be an assistant for Hailee's team. I didn't know if I wanted to attempt to teach a bunch of 3 year olds soccer skills. Wow. Anyways, before we know it, it will be back to the Soccer field. Yay!!
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as we did!! Til next time...




2 comments:

Kayna Clidienst said...

Derek and I saw you guys at Texas Roadhouse and then saw Jesse and the kids walking out of Dick's when we were walking in..... Glad you guys had a great day. It definately was beautiful!

Sheena said...

Hey! You guys are just too cute!! Have a great day!