Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Off to a Slow start...

Hello to All! Well there really isn't to much going on here at the Swartzentruber household. Although I feel like this month is going to be packed with lots to do... This week all the school kids are on Spring Break up here. With me homeschooling Austin, I decided that we were not taking a spring break and let me tell ya all the kids don't think that is fair. Oh well~ The way I figure it is Austin will be done with 3rd grade at the end of April or early May. Yay! Then I am letting him have 2 months off and we will start 4th grade a little bit early. I am doing it this way due to we will be having a baby at the end of September and will need a little bit of a break.

Yesterday, we didn't do to much other than schooling. We did make a trip to WalMart for groceries... dread that trip. Then everyone had baths and ready for bed around 8. Okay so no one went to bed at that time, but it was nice that it was done. Jesse and I laid in bed and watched some Monday night shows like Two and a half Men, Rules of Engagement, How I Met your mother, and CSI. It doesn't happen to often that we can lay and watch all those shows, so it was really nice. At 9, Austin was in the living room watching wrestling (Monday Night Raw). He is a faithful fan and DVR's to watch it over and over. Hailee was back and fourthd between rooms. She would go in the living room long enough to pester Austin then run back to our room. She only lasted til about 930 or 10 then she crashed.

Things are good! This weekend we have a trip to Odon planned to visit with my mom and dad, and then Jesse's mom and dad. We are doing our Easter with them this weekend. Just feels like our next few weekends are all planned out. The weekend of the 11th, we have our first soccer game and then Sunday is Easter. The weekend after that the 18th, Jesse is on Call with work so we have to stay here and then we have a soccer game. Then the next weekend, the 25th we will be arriving at Panama City Beach, FL. Yay. Feels like we are going to be super busy with running and getting stuff ready!! But we are looking forward to it all :)

Oh one last thing I want to share. As I am sitting here at the computer desk, I look down and see a bunch of names written on a paper. As I read them I figure out that they are possible baby names. Let me tell you, it is Jesse's handwritting. It melts my heart that he has been researching possible baby names. What a great dad!! I haven't really even thought about names to much. I have still been nauseated all the time. I am starting to pooch out, and sometimes I think I feel like flutter movements. Hummm... We are all very excited. While at WalMart yesterday there was a lady holding a baby. Jesse was pushing Hailee in the cart while I was walking with Austin behind them. Hailee looks at her dad and says lets just take that baby home dad, I think it is a baby sister.. We started to laugh, she is so cute at the things she says. She is determined that she is getting a baby sister and will have no talk of a boy. That makes Austin made cause he wants it to be a brother. Guess only time will tell!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is sweet Jesse is looking up baby names!! Jarod would probably tell me a few and say, whatever you like. haha. We did pretty good on agreement of our dog's name! Less than a month till your vaca!!!