Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This week has been kind of slow, not to much going on. On Monday, Jesse called and told me to pack him for 7 days that he had to go to North Carolina. So I got him packed and he came home to visit with the kids and me for a little bit before pulling out at noon. So after he left, the kids and I ate lunch and went about our day. Not much later I get a call saying the North Carolina trip was cancelled... Okay so I did all that packing for nothing. Packing him is a job let me tell you. I was glad that he would be at home though cause I don't really like when he is gone, but I know that it is just part of the job. And I am so happy that he has a great job and one that he likes!! Here is a picture of Austin, Hailee and Jesse relaxing!!
Hailee is a big daddy girl, and loves to follow him around and is really clingy to him. So here she is hanging on her daddy. She is so funny cause if I am beside Jesse, she will make sure that she gets in the middle.
Yesterday, I woke up with a fever. Not sure what was going on but I also thought I was going to freeze. I couldn't get warm... I dislike being sick. I did get plenty of rest and today I am feeling a little bit better. Hopefully it was just a 24 hr. virus that has went away. Today I have lots to do and get caught up on. I have Austin already started on school, and I am suppose to be doing laundry... you see that I chose to blog instead. I just can't help it. Anyways so I am off to clean and get laundry done. Til next time!!

No comments: