Friday, March 20, 2009

Dr. Appt

This morning I had a doctor appt. with my OB dr. The kids and I really enjoyed this one because we got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was so exciting and precious. They said things sounded good, and he set me an ultrasound for Monday! I can't wait. I had one ultrasound done at 6 weeks due to me spotting but I didn't get to see much other than a dot. As soon as I came out of the office I tried to call Jesse to let him know the good news~ but I got voicemail so I called my sis in law April to share the exciting news. I could tell Auntie April was excited that I heard her future niece/nephew's heartbeat!! Anyways, the day has been off to a great start hopefully the rest will be nice to. Just wanted to share my news with everyone. Love to All!!

Oh and I want to say Happy Birthday to Saylor Spore!! She is 3 today! (This is my cousin Christina's little girl). Happy Birthday!!

No comments: