Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nice Day!

Today has been such a nice day. The kids and I enjoyed lunch at McD's today then headed to the YMCA for our homeschool group. We were working on commercials and advertising stuff which was fun!! After we got the commercial taped we enjoyed some nice time outside on the playgroud. I think this was just what my kids needed. It was nice to be able to be outside without having to bundle up in layers. After we left there we headed to the Library to get some new books, and one for Austin's next book report!! Then it was home to open windows and get some cleaning in. Jesse is working a little late tonight, but I hope not to late. Austin is craving some steaks on the grill and well I am out of propane so I am in need of him to get home before supper to run and switch tanks. So hopefully he will get home and Austin will get his steak. He is such a meat eater!!

Jaxcen (my nephew) is still in the hospital. They are keeping him another night and still running test on him. He is still running a fever and they want him to be fever free for 24 hours before they release him. Please say a little prayer for the little guy. He is only two and half months old so it is really hard.

I am still researching our vacation! I have booked our hotel, but am looking into the attractions and things to do wtih the kids. If anyone has been to Panama City Beach FL and has some fun ideas for us to do please send me a message. We are counting down the days and so ready for some alone family time away from here. ha ha.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Have you looked on Triapadvisor? They usually have attractions ranked from best to worst and it has a ton of opinions from other travelers. I always use it and love it!!