Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Visit!

Jesse has been on call this week and it really hasn't been to awful busy. However our power did go out yesterday morning. It was nice though that it happened right when we were getting ready to leave. The kids and I headed to Odon for a little visit yesterday. We went to my mom and dad's. We got there around 10 am, and had a nice visit. The kids enjoyed playing with Dakota and Coltyn, visiting with Mamaw and Papaw Wise, seeing Clayton-Molli-Lindsey-and Grandma Hollis. We all went out to eat at the Essen Haus for lunch, Yum! We miss that good cooking! While there we ran into Jesse's grandma Maggie and Aunt Sharon. It was so nice to see them and the kids were full of hugs and stories to share with them:) Then after lunch I ran into a few stores to stock up on some stuff! I had orders from Jesse to go to Sparks for some Hot Pepper Jelly (he loves that stuff over Philly Cream Cheese), then to Dutch Pantry for some Ham Salad (another one of his favs). I also went to the Odon Locker and stocked up on some meat for our freezer. Those are three places I wish we had in Martinsville. The rest of the day we just spent at mom's.
Here are the kids playing a game!
Hailee and Dakota!
My grandma Hollis came to mom's to watch some Soap Opera's with me :) We really get into them!

Here is a pic of Molli, Hailee and Clayton.
My brother with his car.
We ended up getting home around 8 pm and Jesse was waiting on us. I think he missed us! Today the kids and I went to Mr. Gatti's with the homeschool group. They had so much fun, and we enjoyed lots of great pizza.




No comments: