Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not to much happening...

Well not alot is going on around here, this week. Sunday the kids enjoyed playing outside when it wasn't raining. Jesse cleaned out our vehicles (mine really needed it). Well I watched the kids play, picked up the house, and was pretty much lazy. I think we all laid down and took naps, even Austin. The time change messed us up.
Monday, the kids and I enjoyed our day at home. We got school done early and cleaned. Austin and Hailee decided to start back in on thier chore charts (they are wanting to earn some money). Isn't it funny how things are these days? I did have tons of chores when I lived at home, but I don't remember getting paid to do them. No allowance. Oh well! When Jesse got home we went out back and enjoyed some playing time. Austin and Hailee played on thier swingset, and practiced with thier soccer goal. Jesse started "On Call" again this week so we are pretty much staying around the house.
Today I don't have much planned need to run up town for some errands and to grab a few things from the grocery store. That is about it other than the usual things~ homeschool, cleaning, laundry, ect. Hailee has been really interested in doing school papers so I need to find her some and print them off. Well gotta run for now, hope you are all having a great week.

I want to say Congrats to Tyson (Jesse's cousin) and Marissa Swartzentruber, they just found out that they will be adding a little boy to thier family. I am sure Lily will make a great big sis!!

1 comment:

April Stilwell said...

Sarah, I'm going to get together some little workbooks to send Hailee!! I think she will like them. I had them for Brice but he never used them!!! They are preschool ones I think :)

p.s. How about some pregnancy pictures woman?? :) Let's see that bump!