Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Any time now....

I was told to have my bags packed and ready, because it could happen anyday now. However if it doesn't then I go in on Oct. 1st and will def. have the baby then. So that is what I am doing. I have everything ready except my bag so I need to get busy. I had a dr. appt. today, am measuring 40 weeks and I can really tell. The dr. said that his head is low that is why I am having some lower pains and feeling so much pressure. Also my blood pressure was a little higher than usual but still in the okay range. My feet were also swollen but reflexes were okay so we are just watching it. Lots of putting my feet up!! Dr. orders, ha ha.

Well I think that is about it, we are just being patient and waiting on this bundle of joy to arrive. So anyday I will keep you posted!!

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

i can't wait to see pictures of the new little man!! and hear is his name too!

Laura Raber said...

I'm excited to hear that! Can't wait to "meet" the little guy!

Abbie said...

You better let me know when it happens, girlie:) Can't wait!!

Boothbloggers said...

ooh, i'm so excited! you're posts sound like me at the end-i was so swollen with mediocre blood pressure! glad you are so chipper and upbeat( i was super grumpy!!) But I cannot wait to see this litle guy! keep us posted! :)