Thursday, September 3, 2009

Being Sick is No Fun...

Since Monday I have been struggling with a cough, sore throat, watery eyes, and runny nose... Let me tell you it is no fun especially at night. My stomach hurts so bad from coughing so much. I feel like I am running on no sleep at all between getting up to pee twice every hour then coughing my head off, and I am beat. Last night I did sleep a little bit better until about 3 then I couldn't quit coughing. Jesse has been sick with the same thing and is still coughing. We just are hoping that Austin and Hailee don't get it. Lots of lysol and disinfecting.

Getting away from the sickness talk.... The kids are doing great. Austin is doing great with his 4th grade work, and Hailee is doing wonderful with her preK work. I am super proud of them both for the amazing job that they are doing!! I love being able to be here with them and do their schooling with them. We get lots of one on one time, and for that I feel blessed.

As for the baby boy, I am counting down the days til scheduled c~section! Only 28 days to go if I make it that long. I am wondering how big this guy is going to be cause I don't think he can grow anymore inside of me.. I am running out of room. I guess really it could be any day now that something could happen! I am really kind of nervous about my csection this time around, not totally sure why. I have had two so you think this would be a breeze but I think about it alot. So just keep me in your thoughts and prayers. :)

3 comments:

April Stilwell said...

I have the same cold. Last night I coughed all night and my stomach hurts so bad!!! Maybe it's just an ab work out??? :) Hope you guys feel better. So far it's only me that has it at our house! And my mom thinks I should get checked for the swine flu.... great, and the flu season just started....

Ashley said...

I will keep you in my prayers! Just hang in there! I have heard of so many people being sick lately... and it is ONLY September.

Boothbloggers said...

Sarah,
I have so been thinking about you and your impending due date! and your poor swollenness. I was soo swollen that when i look back on the pics i can't believe it was actully me! I am so excited for you and JEsse to meet your new little boy! I will pray for a peace regarding your csection and for it to go super smooth! You're almost done my friend! Keep us posted!