Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Date Set

Well.... I found out that due to my insurance being so strict that they will have to schedule my csection one week prior to my first ultrasound date. According to my first ultrasound my due date was Oct. 7th. However I have had a total of 3 ultrasounds and they had said my date was Sept. 28th... Yeah so I was counting on that date, only to find out that I can't go by that date.
My csection is scheduled for Oct. 1st at 8 am. I wasn't to happy about this but what do you do?
The doctor said all I can do is wait until my water breaks or I go into labor and then I can have this baby earlier. I honestly don't think I will make it til Oct. 1 but we will see. Anyways keep us in your prayers this last month as we count down the days til delivery.

Right now I am sick... boo! I have got the sore throat, sneezing, coughing, head feels like it is about to explode thing going on.... YUCK. I am feeling awful and miserable so hopefully that will get better soon!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I hate to hear the news about your insurance. It seems like they should work with the doctors to know what is best for the patient! Very frustrating! Hope you get to feeling better! That nasty stuff is going around, especially with the weather. I'll be praying for you, being sick and for baby to get here soon! Take care!

Abbie said...

Oh honey...being sick and getting bad news on the same day just really gets you down...I'm so sorry! Wish I was there to hug you - but I will definatly be praying for you! No matter what - the sweet baby will come in God's perfect timing:)Love you!!!