Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A trip to the Zoo...

Jesse and I took the kids to the Indy Zoo!! We usually go every year so we thought we had better get it in before it gets to late. I was a little worried that it would be to much walking, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from having fun with the family!! Here are some pictures of the zoo... The Bears
Austin and Hailee 09

Austin, Hailee and Jesse

Looking carefully for the animals

Austin and Hailee loved watching the penguins especially at feeding time!
Austin and Hailee looking to see what they can see...
Austin getting inked!

Hailee showing off her dolphins

Giraffe

Hailee loved the Big Elephant
We had a great time! When we left we went through Greenwood to stop at Target. I love Target!! Then out to eat at O'Charley's which was really good. It was so nice to be able to go and spend the day with our family.










2 comments:

Sonya said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys had a good day together:)

Ashley said...

I love the zoo!! Looks like everyone had fun...hope the walking didn't bother you too much. And I love Target also! I just wish there was one closer...or maybe that would be a bad thing. haha