Thursday, September 24, 2009

A trip to Labor and Delivery.... but....

Yesterday, I found myself timing contractions!! Super exciting! So I called the dr and she told me to go into Labor and Delivery so they could monitor them. The kids went to my friend Shae's house, because Jesse wasn't home yet. They were excited about going there though cause they love playing at Shae's house. So I went on to the hospital where I was hooked up to the lovely machine, and checked out. Jesse arrived shortly. So here is the news.... NO BABY YET!! AND I AM BACK AT HOME....
I am having regular contractions~ however they are mild ones and I was not dialated enough to where they would keep me. So they sent me home and told me if the contractions get stronger, or if my water breaks, or if I loose my plug then come back.. Geez... So we are just waiting on this little guy to decide that it is time :) The time is getting close because if I don't go before Oct. 1st then I go in that day for a csection. Oh and I have to go into labor and be dialated so far for them to keep me due to insurance?? Crazy but I guess that is the way it is...
So in a week we will have our little guy in our arms~CAN'T WAIT!! I think everyone is ready~ our parents are on standby.. ha ha.

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i'm betting you'll go before the 1st!! how exciting!

Ashley said...

Too bad the little guy wasn't wanting to come out and see you:) Only four more days!!! And that insurance deal...that is crazy. The circumstance's insurance company's have to cover people is just a little too much sometimes.