Sunday, September 20, 2009

lazy weekend

Our weekend was a pretty good weekend spent at home and the soccer field. On Saturday morning we were at the soccer field for Hailee's game at 9. She was really excited because she got to take the snacks for her team. She picked out Whales crackers and Animal Crackers along with Wild Cherry Capri Sun's. To cute! I have to say she did a great job at her game and is really proving to be such a big girl.
After her game, we ran home to get Austin ready for his game and to eat some lunch. Back to the soccer field at 1p. We ended up loosing but did an awesome job at playing. Austin made a goal so he was pumped up. After the game we ran to the gas station to treat ourselves to a Icee then we headed home. Jesse had gotten called out so it was just the three of us.
When we got home we all laid in my bed watching tv and well we all passed out. We were so tired. Yeah pretty much lazy after the games. Jesse ended up working til late so we just laid around and ate. Ha ha.
Sunday was one of those nice rainy days. I stayed in my pj's until 7p then showered and put clean pj's on. However we did get a few things done. Jesse worked in Austin's room~ rearranging it and putting the bunk beds back together. I did laundry and mopped the floors, while the kids did some dusting for me. Also I got my lesson plans ready so that if anything happens they are put together for Austin and Hailee to do. That is about it... Nothing to exciting just mostly one of those lazy weekends.
I am feeling okay, have had a little bit of pain but nothing I can't handle. I go to the dr. Tuesday so I will let you know how it goes...

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you had a good lazy weekend! i love those most of all!

can't wait to hear about your dr.'s appt. tomorrow!