Sunday, September 13, 2009

Soccer begins

Our soccer season started on Saturday with games. Hailee had her first game at 10 am. She was so excited, but Jesse and I were a little nervous. She played in the spring, but was really shy and one of us had to go on the field with her to get her to play. That is not the case this year. She suprised us went out on that field like a big girl. She got in there and kicked the ball and also talked to the other kids her age. We were so proud of her!! She is looking forward to next Saturday's game because she is incharge of the snack afterwards. Here are a few pictures from her game!




Austin's game was at 2 pm on Saturday! Jesse and I are coaching his team along with our helpers Brian and Mindy Mackin. We figured we needed back up with me being prego and all. Their daughter was on Austin's team a year or so ago and they did awesome at playing together so we are super excited that they are back together. We are the navy blue team so we named ourselves the SHARKS! You know cause Sharks are tough. Ha ha. We won our first game with a score of 5-4! Got some things to work on, but our team played AWESOME!! Not to mention it was so hot out. Here are a few pictures of Austin. I didn't get many cause well I was coaching, ha ha.

So our Saturday was pretty busy with soccer, but that is how it will be for awhile now. I love it!! Hopefully this little boy inside will love soccer like the other two!
The countdown is on with 17 days until csection day... However I have had to call the dr. twice over the weekend because I have started in with lower back pain. It hurts so bad at times that it feels like I could drop to my knees. I mean seriously I am in tears when it happens. After calling twice they called me in some meds to ease the pain~I figured they would have me come in and check me but they never did. I go back to the dr. on Tuesday so we will see what happens. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Now onto the week~ Jesse is on call this week so he is telling me that I have to hold this boy in this week. Ha ha. We will see huh?





1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad soccer went well on saturday! can't wait to hear how your appt. goes tomorrow.