Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Boy Update

Today I had a dr appt. at 11am. I am seriously counting down the days til my csection and hoping that when I go to the dr. he will say go ahead over and lets deliver this boy. I know it probably wont happen, but I am ready. I am 37 weeks but I am measuring at 39 weeks. Today at my appt everything looked good. The heartbeat was good, my blood pressure was perfect, and no change in the dialating part. The baby is still high. He also did a quick ultrasound because he wanted to make sure where the baby was (head, ect) before our big surgery. The kids were excited to see the baby on the screen:) Well that about sums it up other than I go back to the dr. in a week!!

On this day~ we want to take time out to remember Jesse's Grandpa (Pete Swartzentruber). He is with the Lord, but will always be remembered.

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i'm so anxious for you! i can only imagine how anxious you must be to get the little guy here! can't wait to hear his name too!

Chasity said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Chelsa when I read your post so I'll just say DITTO!

Ashley said...

It is getting so close for this baby boy to show his face! I am getting excited for you and your family...always exciting when a baby is born:)