Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our week

Just want to give a quick update on the happenings around here. Hailee and Austin have been busy with soccer. They love it and I love watching them. Austin practices two nights a week and a game on Saturday. Me being one of his coaches, Hailee also practices with him and is really good. She is def. learning. She has games on Saturday's but no practices during the week. They practice the first 1/2 hour then do a game for the last 1/2 hour.

Jesse is on call this week so we really have had no big plans. We usually just stick around the house relaxing or doing small projects around here when he is on call. You never know when the phone is going to ring!!

Did you see the baby ticker on the side? Oh yeah 14 days!! Trust me at this point I am def. counting down those days... Sometimes I feel like I am carrying a 15 lb baby... seriously I don't know if my tummy can stretch anymore. I am just trying to get my last minute things done before the big day (cleaning, packing, getting things organized, ect). Exciting!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i'm already counting the days and i'm only 16 weeks and 3 days! 21 weeks and 4 days left ! whoo hoo!

i'm so excited for you, i know you can't wait!