Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Award!

I just found out that I was nominated for the blog award by Ashley from Knepp's Nest! How exciting!! Thanks Ashley! Ashley is friends and went to school with my sister Crystal. I don't know her real well, but feel like I have learned so much about her and her life. She always has interesting post, and wonderful pictures. I love learning about her many adventures to different places with her husband and family.


Here are the rules to receiving this award:


1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


I am going to nominate...


1. Abbie- Rise to Find the Sun. She is one of my best friends. She has always been there for me through everything. I love reading her blog and it always touches my heart. She has went through alot of challanges in life, but knows that God is there with her pulling her through. She is so strong, and such a wonderful mommy to Max.


2.April - The Stilwell family. April went to school at ND and was a grade below me. I don't think we talked to much, but now I feel like she is a good friend. Her blogs are always great and she knows how to make you laugh or put a smile on your face. I have learned alot about her through her blog!


3.Bethany-Camden's Corner. Bethany and I cheered together in school, and she is a fabulous person. I love reading her blogs about her little guy and all of his first in life. I feel like I am really in touch with all her happenings and was so excited that her little guy got his first tooth, even though I have never met him. lol. It makes me remember my children's first things in life.


4. Chasity- Matthew's Family. Chasity is my friend Abbie's cousin. I love her blog alot. She really inspires me. A house full of kids, a husband, a soccer mom- she juggles it all. Wow!! I hope that when my house gets as full as hers that I can handle everything like her. I feel like we have lots in common.


5.Jennifer- 3 lil Monkey's. Jennifer and I went to school and graduated together. We have not been in touch since we graduated, but I often wondered about her. I was so excited when she started a blog and I got to read about her and her family. Her children are adorable! She just had a new little guy, that is so exciting. Her blog is about her kids, and I can tell she is a great mom and super proud of them!!


For my 5 addictions or things I like:


1. My husband, Jesse! I love him to death and can never get enough of him. He is such an amazing guy. We have so much fun together, no matter what it is we are doing. He has been there for me through all my battles, and stood right beside me. He loves Austin as his own son, and is always there for him. He is an amazing daddy to Hailee also. I know that I found "the one".

2. My kids-Austin and Hailee! I love them so much. They bring a smile to my face everyday. I love the fact that I get to stay home with them daily. I love watching thier imaginations grow. They are wonderful and make me proud.

3.Family and Friends! They are great and I love surrounding myself with them.

4.Long Baths! I love taking baths. So you know with kids that it is never easy fitting in time to relax in a long hot bath, usually it is a quick shower and a little one is peeping around the corner watching you. I love being in the bath with no kids just a few minutes of alone time.

5. Desserts! I love sweets alot. Usually need a little sweet something after a meal. YUMMY.


Well that is it for now!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

I don't think Hailee can get any cuter! The "hillbilly" comment cracked me up - Nick refers to Shane's dad as "the combine driver"!

Thanks also for nomination :)