Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just can't believe that it is Christmas Eve night. Where is the SNOW? That kinda makes me sad because I love White Christmas's. Jesse had the day off today so he spent it with the kids and me. We enjoyed playing lots of games, watching Christmas movies, a drive to look at the lights, oh and cleaning. The kids colored pictures to Santa and wrote him a short little letter. They put a few cookies on a plate and left a Mt. Dew ( they figured Santa needed something other than MILK). I am sure Santa will enjoy that, something to keep him awake. The kids are all tucked in bed now and trying so hard to go to sleep. I can't wait to see the smiles on thier faces Christmas morning as they come into the living room and find lots of goodies. Austin explained that he knows the true meaning of Christmas, and as he told me I had tears flowing from my eyes. He always amazes me. He is such a good boy with a big heart. He said, " Mom if I don't get anything for Christmas that would be okay because I know that Christmas isn't about getting toys" I am so glad he knows that and isn't greedy. Hailee is still little to know all about Christmas but she repeats everything her bubby says. LOL. Well I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. Enjoy the time with your family and remember the True Meaning of Christmas also don't forget to tell Jesus Happy Birthday! Good night to all:)

No comments: